Jiu Jitsu Teen Prodigies
12 and older
In Jiu Jitsu Teen Prodigies, students show interest in advancing their jiu jitsu. Entering tournaments is optional but encouraged at this stage to gauge progress.
With even more developed bodies and minds, class instruction accelerates sparring exercises. Instruction will touch on competitive techniques while still expanding fundamentals.
Jiu Jitsu Prodigies
Goals & Expectations
- SMILE AND HAVE FUN
- Expand student knowledge of advanced jiu jitsu
- Show advanced understanding of various techniques
- Learn to build a personal path of growth and set goals
- Form strategic methods for facing challenges
- Encourage participation in tournaments
- Maintain control of yourself in all situations
- Communicate with coaches and partners
Show up ready
- Students must respect others and be on time
- Students and their uniforms must be clean
- When training in gis, you must wear belts
- What you wear isn't as important as your attitude
- Keep nails trimmed and clean
- Wear slippers or other footwear when off the mat
- Do not use the bathroom barefoot
- Do not wander into employee or staff areas
- No one under 16 permitted in the shower without your parent's consent and presence
- Higher belts have priority on mat space
- No bragging, shouting, or screaming
- Coaches will expel students bullying others, without exception
Martial arts is a fun way to keep active kids focused, burn lots of energy, and learn valuable lessons.
Jiu Jitsu All Stars
Where hypergrowth happens. Jiu jitsu prepares tweens to adapt physical and mental changes in difficult situations.