Jiu Jitsu Champions Ages 6-8
The Jiu Jitsu Champions class teaches kids aged 6-8 years fundamental techniques. Students will continue to develop teamwork and discipline by practicing with partners.
At this stage, kids are able to follow more complex instructions up to 3 steps or more. They understand the value of improving their skills and are eager to show this. Students will begin training with partners of different age levels, experience, and genders.
Jiu Jitsu Champs
Goals & Expectations
- SMILE AND HAVE FUN
- Learn the fundamentals of jiu jitsu
- Learn how to practice jiu jitsu with partners
- Learn to speak up and ask questions
- Begin consideration of entering tournaments
- Maintain control of yourself in all situations
- Build a habit of helping and caring for your partners
Show up ready
- Students must respect others and be on time
- Students and their uniforms must be clean
- When training in gis, you must wear belts
- What you wear isn't as important as your attitude
- Keep nails neatly trimmed and clean
- Wear slippers or other footwear when off the mat
- Do not use the bathroom barefoot
- Do not wander into employee or staff areas
- If you are under 16, you cannot use the shower without your parent's consent and presence
- Higher belts have priority on mat space
- No bragging, shouting, or screaming
- Coaches will expel students bullying others without exception
Martial arts is a fun way to keep active kids focused, burn lots of energy, and learn valuable lessons.
Jiu Jitsu All Stars
Where hypergrowth happens. Jiu jitsu prepares tweens to adapt physical and mental changes in difficult situations.
Jiu Jitsu Prodigies
At this level, students form a distinct point-of-view of their jiu jitsu journey. Interest in competition develops.