Keiki Martial Arts Ages 3-5
The Keiki Starters class introduces kids aged 3-5 years to martial arts training. This class focuses on listening, following instructions, and teamwork.
The exercises are simple, fun and designed to keep their focus and attention. Kids will develop good habits that will follow them home and into their classrooms. They will also be able to advance to the Kids Junior classes in jiu jitsu or kickboxing.
Goals & Expectations
Show up ready
- Respect others and be on time
- You and your uniform must be clean
- When training in gis, you must wear belts
- What you wear isn't as important as your attitude
- Keep your nails trimmed and clean
- Wear slippers or other footwear when off the mat
- Do not use the bathroom barefoot
- Do not wander into employee or staff areas
- If you are under 16, you cannot use the shower without your parent's consent and presence
- Higher belts have priority on mat space
- No bragging, shouting, or screaming
- Coaches will expel students bullying others, without exception
- Have fun!
- Learn how to listen to coaches and their instructions
- Learn to pay attention to your partners and your surroundings
- Maintain control of yourself in all situations
- Build a habit of helping and caring for your partners
Jiu Jitsu All Stars
Where hypergrowth happens. Jiu jitsu prepares tweens to adapt physical and mental changes in difficult situations.
Jiu Jitsu Prodigies
At this level, students form a distinct point-of-view of their jiu jitsu journey. Interest in competition develops.